The Music Makes Me Sick - not so much.

Had a fun night out yesterday. Went to see Ellinor Blixt again, this time performing under the name of "It's A Musical" together with two german guys, Robert and Markus. Read as: awesome three-piece. Absolutely deserving of an audience much larger than the one that evening, though the enthusiasm of the few can well make up for the indifference of the many. I sincerely wish they end up with the best of both on the coming days of their tour.

Bert and Ella both signed the 12" I bought afterwards (the vinyl nerd in the making likes 180g pressings! ^^) with very, very neat handwriting. A cute heart next to a big "Thank You!!!" does not exactly help with my fully-grown crush on this lovely lady though. I cannot help but widely smile whenever I picture her hopping around behind her huge Yamaha organ. Geez, silly heart, where did you hang out during my teenage years? I should have actually grown up by now, like live in the real world 'n stuff ...

So yeah.

I am back to the daily grind of preparing for my exams now and I could do better, too. Today has been a bummer in parts, tomorrow therefore shall be filled with more satisfying achievements. As for the rest of tonight, Olov Antonsson is on. Whiskey is in the jar. Madeleine Street is right beneath my window sill ...

3 comments:

Why sure, have a say! :]